PG Music Home
Posted By: Rob Helms Streaming audio zoom - 11/05/20 01:30 PM
So I’m trying to stream audio from my iPad and microphone thru a Presonus audiobox usb 1818VSL to zoom to stream a performance. I can send both audio signals but the issue is I can’t hear the mix in my headphones.

So I tried a program called voicemeeter. In there I can route both signals and the come out to zoom and the “audience” can hear it but while I can now hear the mix i hear a very small delay between what I sing in the ‘phones. You naturally hear your voice then the again in the mix so it throws your timing off ever so slightly.

Any ideas that might help. I tried with speakers and could hear both voices so it seems like it is being picked up twice somewhere
Posted By: Simon - PG Music Re: Streaming audio zoom - 11/06/20 07:27 PM
Not sure if Presonus has made a software mixer for their Audiobox range for iPad, but at least on Mac or PC you could run the mixer software and have the input monitored out to your headphone mix.

Alternatively, Voicemeeter might have a sample buffer setting - see if you can decrease the buffer length.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Streaming audio zoom - 11/06/20 10:22 PM
Thanks I tried the buffering it didn’t help. I will experiment with the mixer a bit more.
© PG Music Forums