PG Music Home
Posted By: cubanpete Master - 02/08/21 11:04 PM
For some reason I cannot pick the master radio button to drag and drop tracks onto my DAW.

Mike B.
Posted By: MoultiPass Re: Master - 02/09/21 04:02 AM
Mais ça marche quand même.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Master - 02/09/21 08:42 AM
What version and build do you have?
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Master - 02/09/21 01:55 PM
Hi Matt, I'm using the latest version build 822. In addition when I try to drag an individual track to my DAW it repeats the first one I dragged plus the one currently being dragged, so one end up with duplicate or more tracks. Strange.

Thanks for any help

Mike B.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Master - 02/09/21 02:18 PM
Mike, have you tried the VST?
There was an other thread about problem using drag and drop from the stand-a-lone version of BiaB that worked perfectly when using the VST. You might want to try it.

Note that I stopped using the BiaB stand-a-lone version of drag and drop. I only use the VST and I have had no problems.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Master - 02/09/21 08:12 PM
Hi Mario, I'm not sure what you mean by "using VST" I mean, I know what a VST is but don't know how to use it for the purpose of dragging the "master" tracks.
Thanks for your help

Mike B.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Master - 02/09/21 10:01 PM
Hi Mike,

1-open your DAW
2-add the BiaB vst as an instrument
3-load your song into the vst
4-generate the song in the vst
5-drag and drop the master to open tracks in your DAW (this is just like the stand-a-lone operation)

As an option you can drag and drop any single track to your DAW. If you RealTrack has a MIDI chart you can move both over to your DAW.

Depending on your DAW you can also load the BiaB chord chart to it.

If you need more help and/or pics of the above instructions just let me know. I have to run right now.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Master - 02/09/21 11:17 PM
Ah ok, load it as a plugin. Got it, unfortunately my DAW ( Acid pro) seem not to like BIB as a plugin, it won't load it. I just load one track at a time then.
Thanks Mario

MIke B.
Posted By: cwiggins999 Re: Master - 02/11/21 01:38 PM
Mike, I just tried dragging from the Master track to Cakewalk - on build 822 - and all worked fine. How are your DAW Plugin preferences set? Here are mine. I don't use that mode much, but it is convenient!

Attached picture DAWDrag.png
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Master - 02/13/21 04:31 PM
Hi Chuck, thanks for the post. My settings are the same and it worked till not so long, that's why is frustrating because I have not change a thing, anyway, I think it has to do with Acid somehow. Anyway, I'll find a way.

Thanks

Mike B.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Master - 02/13/21 06:04 PM
Mike, what are the minimum input bit rate to Acid Pro? If it is 24 bit and BiaB is exporting 16 bit maybe that is the problem?
© PG Music Forums