PG Music Home
Posted By: Boots49 Regenerate on Play - 08/19/21 03:25 AM
I have read that, unless it is turned off, all tracks will automatically regenerate when you hit Play (except frozen tracks). I am pretty sure, in looking at different menus I have seen this feature and it was checked. Now, as I would like to uncheck it, for the life of me, I cannot find it. Could someone point me to the right menu?
Thanks all
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Regenerate on Play - 09/25/21 06:56 PM
I don’t understand the relevance to BIAB of this second post.

About regenerating on play, it’s good you know about freezing tracks. BIAB is programmed to regenerate the tracks in the song if you change a chord, except if you freeze a track or tracks. Otherwise, are you aware that there is a Play icon, and a Regenerate/Play icon?
Posted By: rharv Re: Regenerate on Play - 09/25/21 07:02 PM
There is a Play without generation option under the 'Play' buttons
Other than that maybe others can help more

Attached picture BB_Play_NoGen.jpg
Posted By: dcuny Re: Regenerate on Play - 09/27/21 11:20 PM
Originally Posted By: cebodorr1
I started off playing a couple of games on the PC but mostly played my FPS on the console where regenerating HP is the norm. I had many frustrations which I did not even consider could be done away with by getting rid of regenerating HP until I started to play older games such as Quake. After playing Quake and a couple of other games for awhile I realized how much regenerating HP is actually a completely terrible decision in my opinion.

Interesting - the above text verbatim from a Reddit thread from 8 years ago.

The one bit of text that isn't a direct quote is a link to a commercial website.

So it looks like someone's built a spambot that looks for key words, pastes in what it hopes is relevant plagiarized text from Reddit, and inserts a spam link.

cebodorr1 did the same with it's first post, also grabbing a paragraph from Reddit.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Regenerate on Play - 09/28/21 12:01 AM
Or it could be another sociology experiment by Ivan.
© PG Music Forums