PG Music Home
Indiginus released another virtual instrument, +++ The Fiddle +++. The introductory price is $59 US.

The FULL version of Kontakt 5 or 6 is required. It WILL NOT work with the free Kontakt Player.
Thanx Jim!

There goes some more of my hard earned cash!
So, do the fiddle RealTracks output MIDI that I could then use with this library?
Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
So, do the fiddle RealTracks output MIDI that I could then use with this library?

Yes. Load Kontakt with the fiddle patch on a track in your DAW then take the MIDI file from the RT and put it in the track. BUT remember that going from an RT to MIDI all you may get are the notes and not any of the nuances like vibrato, slurs, etc. What you get heavily depends on what audio to MIDI software you are using.
Thanks Mario. But why would I need audio to MIDI software if BIAB gives me the MIDI?
Thanks Mario. But why would I need audio to MIDI software if BIAB gives me the MIDI?

I was referring to the fact that some audio doesn't have the MIDI chart. Maybe now all of the audio has said charts; I don't know.
Originally Posted By: MarioD

I was referring to the fact that some audio doesn't have the MIDI chart. Maybe now all of the audio has said charts; I don't know.

Ahh, got it. Thank you!

Guys,

Based on your discussion I tried/did a neat trick with the Pachelbel progression as an experiment.

I generated a RealTrack Violin and also the midi. I ran both at the same time, the RT, and the Midi through a violin patch in Philharmonik, for extra texture, but the same part. It sounds pretty cool.
Good idea David. I'll have to give it a try.
© PG Music Forums