PG Music Home
Hi, I recently upgraded to Band-in-a-Box® for Windows Version 2022 (923), having used the 2020 version extensively.

I have a whole bunch of songs that I've arranged, and am busy recording my parts over them, but I've noticed an odd behaviour. Previously, when "Loop entire song" is enabled, once the song reaches the finale, there was a brief pause (I think 2 bars), then the metronome count-in click would start for 2 bars, and the playback highlighted the correct bar as it played through each successive chorus. This is very useful as it allows me to decide whether to keep playing, re-record, or stop, (and maybe grab a slurp of coffee).

Now, having upgraded, this does not happen. What actually happens is that the the playback immediately restarts, but the count-in is ignored, so the highlighted bar is 2 bars ahead when the actual playback starts the second loop, and then another 2 bars ahead after each subsequent loop.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried F12, and resetting to factory settings, but no matter what, all of my 200+ songs do the same thing.
Greetings AshC and welcome to the forum!

This forum section is concerned more with audio production than the inner workings of Band-in-a-Box for Windows. Your post may receive more views and helpful feedback by posting your question in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Windows +++ forum section.
© PG Music Forums