PG Music Home
Posted By: PgFantastic Master Fader Automation - 04/02/08 12:39 PM
There needs to be a automation track for the master fader. For fading in and out all tracks together without having to go through the group routine. Also the mixer moves should be independent of one another without having to just record mixer moves on one track at a time. In that area Powertracks is very cumbersom. I have another daw in which you can automate each track as well as the master out without having to keep going back one at a time. There needs to be a link button for tracks in which you want to control together with out having to use the grouping routine, you should also be able to copy and paste settings from one track to another without having to do a save preset routine. There also needs to be a reset to default button for individual tracks instead of having to reset the whole mix. Also it would be nice to have a reset to last mix and maybe have the last five stored for the particular song, if you have done that many. The important thing about a daw is that you need to be able to do things quickly and without a lot of repeated routines, so the song load flows quickly. Thanks for listening.

Listen To My Music

Read My Blog
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: Master Fader Automation - 04/03/08 02:24 AM
+1
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Master Fader Automation - 04/07/08 03:24 AM
A must. Lack of this alone eliminates PT from serious consideration as a fully-professional DAW.
Posted By: rwl7532 Re: Master Fader Automation - 05/28/08 07:24 PM
Would be very useful.
Posted By: ErikBo Re: Master Fader Automation - 03/17/12 01:22 PM
+1
Posted By: Ian Fraser Re: Master Fader Automation - 03/30/12 02:55 PM

Not only PT but in RB as well. +1 here
Posted By: Michaeljohn Re: Master Fader Automation - 04/03/13 05:22 AM
Not only PT but in RB as well. +1 here