PG Music Home
Posted By: Glenda fonts not installed - 08/01/11 11:44 AM
does anyone know why when I am in PT and I click on the note icon to see that screen it tells me that pg music fonts(pgmus.ttf) are not installed in windows. Make sure that the pgmus.ttf is installed in your windows or windows 95 system directory at 00549A20?
I don't have a clue how or what to do. I reinstalled PT thinking that would help but it did not.
For some reason I can't install band in a box either. When I put it in the cd drive it doesn't seem to read it. I dont don't know if I have a bad disk or not I am trying to get all this working on a new computer. It is windows 7. Every thing worked great on my old xp computer. ugh Can any help?
thanks
Glenda
Posted By: jford Re: fonts not installed - 08/01/11 05:19 PM
Hi, Glenda -

Which versions of PowerTracks and BIAB are you trying to install?
Posted By: rharv Re: fonts not installed - 08/02/11 08:42 PM
If you are computer savvy, copy the fonts from the PT install disk to windows/font folder. They are often in their own folder on the install disk if I remember correctly.

PT should install these though, unless it is an old version of PT on Win7.. maybe something isn't working that way; in that case JFord was spot on. Which versions are you trying so we can check. Especially which version of PT? If pre- PT10 or so it may be an OS issue.
© PG Music Forums