PG Music Home
Consider adding some sort of Powertracks program extension to enable the viewing of file type CDG graphics.
Get a folder load of midi karaoke file i have a couple hundred so far, PT and RB play nice with them, with the right amount of work they are great.

If you just want to use premade CD+G you could get a Karaoke player.
www.karafun.com - its free
Karafun cause some bad issues on my XP system. Not only did it not properly play and display my computer had functional issues and I believe Karafun wiped out Sonic Digital Media, Sonic My DVD Plus and Sonic Record Now programs. These are still on my computer but are now missing parts so they do not operate properly and lock up my resources until I force a shut down by holding the off button. That's whay a few weeks ago I was looking for a good CD writer software and took some recommendations from these forums. I could not write files to CD since Karafun had it's way with my system.
Uninstalling Karafun got everything back to normal except for my Sonic stuff.
Just my experience.
Something must have gone wrong on install, cause i have used karafun on two different systems and it loaded and functioned great. sorry to hear of the issues.
© PG Music Forums