PG Music Home
Having recently updated to Powertracks 2021, after playing a .seq file I am now intermittently getting a yellow box come up with the alert "Elastique Port Audio Error: 2Resampler Result:0" and this seems to lock the program such that I cannot play any more files. I then have no option but to reboot the tablet (Microsoft Surface Pro 4).

As I use this for live work this is less than ideal.

From what I have read in the forum, Elastique seems to be associated with pitch/time shifting neither of which I do when playing live. (I just play back .seq files with a .WAV track and some midi tracks).

Any suggestions please.
Thanks
Chris
Hey Chris,

You've posted in the Wishlist forum section. You may want to repost your question in the +++ PowerTracks Pro +++ section. Your question will likely get more views and better responses.

One possible way to avoid the issue would be to render the mix of each song down to a mono or stereo master audio file. Consider bouncing the MIDI tracks and patches to audio tracks.
thanks Jim - if I understand what you are suggesting "consider bouncing midi to audio track" does this mean I can get it all on to one track? If so can you give me a guide as to how this is achieved please.
Hi Chris, for clarification, the wishlist forums are for users to request for new features to be added to future versions of the software. The forum posted earlier is for tech help.

If you're not using Elastique, another thing to try would be to go to Options | Preferences | Audio. Then unselect the checkbox for "Use Elastique".

To bounce the track to an audio format, right click the MIDI track and select "Auto convert Individual MIDI Track to Audio". Or you could alternatively select 'Auto Convert Individual MIDI track to WAV File" to save it to your computer directly.

These are just ideas for work arounds since you are not using Elastique, but they do not fully solve the underlining issue. Our technical support team would be able to look into this further for you. You can reach them via live chat on the website during our open hours or email support@pgmusic.com

Attached picture PT_convert_MIDI_to_audio.png
Sorry for posting in the wrong section - Many thanks for your suggestions
Chris
© PG Music Forums