PG Music Home
http://youtu.be/awLeicKzSx4

I sent this track to friend, Bob Rivers, Seattle DJ and the genius behind "Twisted Tunes" (qv) in hopes of getting Hayley some airplay in Bob's lucrative audience (Boeing and Microsoft) and helping her to crossover into R&R. Her conservative stage choreography is due to her not knowing where expensive amp stacks are located.
Hi Don.

Many thanks for sharing that my old pal.

Brilliant track and what a good voice she has. Pretty girl too.

One of these days I'll get to one of her gigs and buy her that drink you promised her!

Take care,

ROG.
ROG, I feel so stupid in my absolute ignorance of England's geography. I thought that "The Dancing Dog Pub", still within York, would place it in your proximity. 200 miles? Wow!

Yes, Hayley is very pretty and runs all the way to her warm heart.

Wouldn't it twist her knickers if you showed up with a drink all the way from Oklahoma in the Colonies? Her favorite drink is Rum & Coke.

Thanks, amigo.
Donald,

This may be my favorite of all Haley's tracks, this gal can "sang" man.

Such a natural voice for country music.

Take Care,
Originally Posted By: Danny C.
Donald,

This may be my favorite of all Haley's tracks, this gal can "sang" man.

Such a natural voice for country music.

Take Care,

You are a better man than I, Gunga Din, if you can listen to Hayley's "What Color Is The Wind?" without flushing your tear ducts. What a wonderful songstress.

FYI, Hayley brought the house down at London's Royal Albert Hall at age 11 singing Buddy Holly's "Raining In My Heart", what I wouldn't give to hear that.

I keep inviting her to Street Jelly to hear you, Josie, and Scotty, artists she knows, but she says her screen reader don't work at SJ, maybe not enough contrast so she can't navigate so I've been recording the audio for her. She absolutely loves Josie's shows.

This is probably my current favorite by Hayley. You'll love the fabulous Telle break.

http://youtu.be/WWKMJ6NiBVE

Btw, you are not acknowledging my PMs or email.
© PG Music Forums