PG Music Home
Posted By: Jim Fogle Wickiemedia Audio Tutorials - 07/09/15 09:40 PM
A Dutch guy that lives in China has a bunch of video tutorials about audio production. Here is how he explains his video series:

Quote:
Welcome to WickieMedia's audio engineering and production tutorials. You'll find in-depth information about sound-design and processing of sound. In the first season we see Dynamic processors like compressors, gates, de-essers, maximizers. In the second season: Spectral processing, we are looking at frequencies and how to manipulate the frequency content of our audio signal with the use of filters and equalizers. In season 3 we take a look at mixing, mixing theory, mixing consoles and signalflow. Knowing and understanding all these concepts will allow you to approach a mix in a completely different way.

++ HERE ++ is a link to one of his videos.

++ HERE ++ is a link to his YouTube page with a listing of all his videos in chronological order.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Wickiemedia Audio Tutorials - 07/13/15 08:16 AM
Jim,

Great, succinct tutorial. Thanks for sharing!

Trev
Posted By: GHinCH Re: Wickiemedia Audio Tutorials - 07/13/15 09:51 AM
Even though I know quite a bit of what Wick is explaining, there are portions that I don't know or clear the mist. And naturally there are things I don't have the slightest idea that I didn't know them at all.

Thanks for sharing.
© PG Music Forums