PG Music Home
Posted By: Charlie Fogle A Band in A Box YouTube Test Video - 11/03/15 10:39 PM
After several attempts I've managed to get a BIAB song saved as a video and uploaded to YouTube and then attached here on the forum. The song is a loaded style demo of the Bee Gees. To shorten the song length, I changed the repeats from 3 to 2. I think this caused some confusion to the video save because the song misses the programmed ending.

The link is HERE -- YouTube Rendered Video
Posted By: GHinCH Re: A Band in A Box YouTube Test Video - 11/04/15 05:43 AM
Now I know that it works. Thank you. (I haven't tried it yet, so I have no experience.)
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: A Band in A Box YouTube Test Video - 11/04/15 10:38 AM
Originally Posted By: GHinCH
Now I know that it works. Thank you. (I haven't tried it yet, so I have no experience.)

I found the process to be fairly simple and straightforward. I ran into issues attempting to make changes after saving and getting the audio to render but that seemed to be related to my computer. I was having audio drop outs after making changes but my computer had been on for quite a while so I did a cold restart and things cleared up. The only other issue was the convoluted way I have to sign onto YouTube through Google...
It all worked out .... Don't think my video is the next viral hit of YouTube though.
Posted By: DEddy Re: A Band in A Box YouTube Test Video - 11/04/15 10:39 AM
My 2 cents:
Try making it one long chorus, and re-generate.

PS: I made 19 such videos but since it's been a few months, I "think" that was my solution.

Short term memory is getting shorter.

DE
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: A Band in A Box YouTube Test Video - 11/04/15 10:47 AM
Thanks for the advice DE. Unfolding into a single chorus makes sense because the drop outs started just before the repeat. I had also made chord changes, changed out instruments between midi, super midi and real tracks. Somewhere along the way that tricked out BIAB and it missed the 2 bar ending..
Posted By: solidrock Re: A Band in A Box YouTube Test Video - 11/05/15 08:14 AM
Yes unfold & Scroll Ahead is the way to go, and compress with Format Factory down to only a few meg mp4.

I hope they have Big Lyrics/Chord and tab/notation window (with scroll ahead) also to video in 2016 !

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=281297
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: A Band in A Box YouTube Test Video - 11/05/15 08:08 PM
Originally Posted By: solidrock
Yes unfold & Scroll Ahead is the way to go, and compress with Format Factory down to only a few meg mp4.

I hope they have Big Lyrics/Chord and tab/notation window (with scroll ahead) also to video in 2016 !

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=281297

Thanks for listening and commenting. I'll have to check out Format Factory. I'm not familiar with it.
© PG Music Forums