PG Music Home
Callie listed a pretty neat feature of BIAB today with the Soundtrack for videos. I was just playing with some recent drone video footage - So I made a quick video and a BIAB Soundtrack to try out this not so new feature I wasn't aware of before Callie's post.

My home is visible in the center of the video screen beginning around the 0:19 mark of the video. At least the roof is....

Enjoy.

Looks different than when I last visited. smirk
Originally Posted By: JimFogle
Looks different than when I last visited. smirk

Naw, its just taller than you remember.
Hey Charlie. That is awesome. Im going to have to check out the sound track for videos.
Originally Posted By: JosieC
Hey Charlie. That is awesome. Im going to have to check out the sound track for videos.

Thanks Joanne. You should check it out. It is a really neat feature. You may find uses for more than just video soundtracks! I did because it's royalty free songs that are easily customized in many ways. You are able to choose themes and moods to fit your project. You make your choices and Biab creates a complete song with chords, tempo, key.

I had a lot of fun playing with the feature yesterday. Just wish I would have had some quality video that actually had purpose rather than what I used to experiment with.
Thanks Charlie: interesting. PS: nice job.

DE
Great job Charlie AND great use of the software.

I do the exact same thing! smile I was going to ask 2 days ago if anyone else was into quads/ "drones" because I just came off of the fall season here.

I'm flying a yuneec q500 4k, which I'm sure you know is pretty similar to what you are flying with the chroma.

Cool! Cool! Cool! One more thing to talk about on the forum!

I am amazed at how much the right music really does create the feel of the video. SOOOOOOOO many people have terrible music OR the prop/motor sound. Yikes!

BIAB is the PERFECT choice for music for these videos!
Hi Caaron. It was my intention to purchase the yuneec q500 4k but I also wanted to by from a brick/mortar store since I did not have any experience with flying quads and felt like a local store would help with questions and concerns better. The local vendor had the Chroma in stock ---

I was able to get a demonstration and completed a test flight before I purchased it. Helped the confidence a bit.

I hit trees on my first two flights but escaped with minor damage that I easily repaired myself & no replacement parts needed. It has been smooth flying since.

"BIAB is the PERFECT choice for music for these videos!" Yep, 100%.

Soundtrack is incredibly easy and versatile for videos.

In the case of this video, I made the Soundtrack with no video in mind and then just pulled a video of similar length off my computer in order to follow the steps to create a video, soundtrack and get it posted to YouTube and here on the forum.
Great job Charlie. Well worth the effort.
Trev
Originally Posted By: DEddy
Thanks Charlie: interesting. PS: nice job.

DE

Thanks for stopping by.

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Great job Charlie. Well worth the effort.
Trev

Thanks VideoTrack. It was a lot of fun and I think its a really nice feature. Funny that its been around since 2007 and I only heard of it yesterday. I'm glad Callie took time to post the information about it.
© PG Music Forums