PG Music Home
The pedal steel thread reminded me of one of my old favourite guitarists, Jeff Healey (RIP)!

Check out that lick at 1.40... Just unreal.

As the saying goes, "He's blind. What's your excuse?"
Posted By: lambada Re: Jeff Healey - As the Years Go Passing By - 09/26/16 09:23 PM
Fantastic musician. I didn't realise he was dead.
I saw him a few years ago, just a few months before he passed. Awesome player!
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Wow, that must've been quite something! I never got to see him, but "Get Me Some" was one of the first CDs I ever owned and I still remember blasting it out of my toy boombox smile I should dig it out again!
Originally Posted By: Will B - PG Music
Wow, that must've been quite something! I never got to see him, but "Get Me Some" was one of the first CDs I ever owned and I still remember blasting it out of my toy boombox smile I should dig it out again!

That is one of the few advantages of being old :P

I've seen most of my heroes over the years, many who are no longer with us. Stevie Ray Vaughn, Roy Buchanan (both three times), Johnny Winter a couple of times, B.B. King, Willie Dixon, Lonnie Mack, many, many more who have now passed.
Originally Posted By: Will B - PG Music

That is one of the few advantages of being old :P

I've seen most of my heroes over the years, many who are no longer with us. Stevie Ray Vaughn, Roy Buchanan (both three times), Johnny Winter a couple of times, B.B. King, Willie Dixon, Lonnie Mack, many, many more who have now passed.

Wow, what a list! I'd be happy with any one of those guys, just once!
© PG Music Forums