PG Music Home
Posted By: AudioTrack Outstanding Contemporary Jazz Piano - 04/11/17 08:14 AM
This is quite remarkable, for those who are into Jazz piano

Posted By: Noel96 Re: Outstanding Contemporary Jazz Piano - 04/11/17 09:13 AM
Trev,

Thanks for posting the clip. This is fantastic! Unfortunately, I don't listen to nearly enough jazz these days. You've inspired me to get out and about (well on Youtube at least!).

Noel
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Outstanding Contemporary Jazz Piano - 04/11/17 09:38 AM
Nice! Every time I see vids of these "wonder kids" I come to regret the 40 years or so that I stayed away from making music. So little time left, so much ground to make up. That's the problem with careers, everything else is sacrificed.

Jeff
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing, i love it.
No way!!! I've been listening to Martin/Haywyre's music since around 2011 and have personally met him on a number of occasions. He lives across the water, in Vancouver, B.C.

I highly suggest people look into his music further. He is by far the most talented pianist I've met. He is a walking example that electronic music producers are indeed talented. He dabbles in jazz and classical, but primarily is an electronic music musician. He's super nice in person, and very humble. I haven't spoken to him in a good 5 years or so, but I'm very happy he found success doing what he loves. He's an immensely talented fellow.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Outstanding Contemporary Jazz Piano - 11/18/18 04:39 PM
Just what I needed today, thanks....
This was really fantastic to see. Honestly the level of skill I saw in this video was kind of insane, but in a great way. Thanks for taking the time to share this video with us. Definitely worth the watch for those who were curious about it.
Posted By: Aud10 Re: Outstanding Contemporary Jazz Piano - 11/21/18 12:44 PM
Wow! That's excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: bluage Re: Outstanding Contemporary Jazz Piano - 11/21/18 05:04 PM
"VideoTrack"...

There is hardly anything more exhilarating to me than to watch and listen to a schooled, practiced musician spread their joy in performing music.

The fact that its jazz music in this case, and as much as i dig jazz, really is a secondary consideration.

Thanks,

LOREN
Posted By: Al-David Re: Outstanding Contemporary Jazz Piano - 12/20/18 01:44 PM
VT,

Super stuff! There are few music genres I do not enjoy. This is one should listen to more often. Thanks for the link!
© PG Music Forums