PG Music Home
Posted By: Muzic Trax These Cats are cool, calm and funky !!! - 05/27/18 03:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWZGx4H59vU&feature=youtu.be
yea Enjoyed that they are good
Posted By: DrDan Re: These Cats are cool, calm and funky !!! - 05/28/18 12:01 PM
These guys are local favorites here on the North Suburbs of Chicago. Thanks for sharing the local talent.
Wow - they seem very talented! I always love seeing other places local talents - thanks for sharing smile
What a fun cover! Really dig the reharmonization techniques used in this. The transition into the bridge around 2:40 is very rewarding to listen to. Thanks for sharing!
Tight band... Certainly worth the time listening... Thanks for sharing...

Jeaux
Sensational to see young, vibrant talent. Very impressive!
Posted By: Al-David Re: These Cats are cool, calm and funky !!! - 08/03/18 03:39 AM
Super cool group! And yeah, I, too, loved that transition at 2:40 - a diminished rundown - nice! They used it to close, too. Thanks for posting this - it was a great watching and listening experience. Lots of talent in some young musicians.
This was a really great video and it really looked like they enjoyed what they were doing. Can't get much better then that! Thanks for sharing!
Wow, very nice cover. I've never heard of this band before - they are really talented.
© PG Music Forums