PG Music Home
Hope you enjoy it!

As the blurb beneath the clip says...

Quote:
Exactly 50 years ago on January 22nd 1963, "I Will Follow Him" was released by Little Peggy March. She became the youngest ever female at barely 15 to have a US No. 1 Hit. She has held onto this title in the Guinness World Records for an incredible 50 years. To celebrate this iconic song, Peggy went into the studios and recorded a new version complete with a video in honour of her 50 years in show business.
I remember listening to this on AM Top 40 KILT and KNUZ stations out of Houston, Texas when I was growing up.

Times certainly are not like that now. Too bad.

At least we now have Band In A Box!
I surprisingly am not familiar with Peggy March, or really this tune either. Definitely a catchy bop though smile I listened to the original - incredible she was just barely 15 when it was recorded!

Thanks for sharing smile
I also was not particularity familiar with Peggy March, but this was really neat. Thanks for sharing!
It looks like there are a couple of puppies working at PGmusic grin Thgat's a good thing though cool

I remember the original, yes I'm that old. Those were the day when we sang about love, cars and surfing. Plus we could understand the singer! But times have changed.
Great find Noel.

And how marvelous is Peggy? She hasn't lost and once of talent.

I really enjoyed that. Sensational!
© PG Music Forums