PG Music Home
A couple of years ago, I posted a couple of links showcasing my friend, John Heinrich, in the recording studio.

John toured with Ronnie Milsap for quite a while. Here is a link to him playing sax for Ronnie in Biloxi, MS in 2016. The clip was recorded on somebody's cell phone, so the quality isn't exactly stellar. But it will give you a taste of his talent. John and I played in a band in Germany back in the 1980s. He's a marvelous talent - plays guitar, pedal steel, lap steel, dobro, sax, clarinet, flute, oboe and bass. There are probably a couple of instruments I left out, but you get the idea.

John also performed several times at the annual International Steel Guitar Convention in my hometown of St. Louis, MO., before the event's organizer, Dewitt (Scotty) Scott (was also a good friend of mine since 1968) passed away a couple of years ago. Hope you enjoy this short clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ck5bJ6VZWY
I know John....he auditioned for my road band back in the 90s and we've stayed in touch. Great guy, very talented musician.

What a small world.
Video quality being stellar or not, that doesn't take away from how cool it is. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the start...
That led me to much more information about him on the Internet.
© PG Music Forums