PG Music Home
Posted By: Will Josef The twin brothers - 08/14/20 07:48 PM
Most of you probably by now have heard of the twin brothers that made Phil Collins popular again.
They are actually worth watching... simply because of their very natural reaction to listening to music that were made many years before they were even born. It reminds me a lot of the way I reacted myself when first listening to the classics.
The good thing about the twin brothers YouTube channel is that they check out music from all kind of genres.. from Etta James to Metallica... and they are really open-minded.

We can all learn from them - many of us older people tend to praise the music from when we were younger... we should all remember to listen to new music with an open mind.

Here is an example of one of their videos... please check out their channel:

Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: The twin brothers - 08/19/20 08:54 PM
There are definitely some really great songs out there - and his reactions are the perfect example of the power of music. It doesn't matter what generation you're from, good music is good music. He definitely really seems to appreciate the song for sure.

Thanks for sharing! I'll be curious to see the rest of their versions at a later time.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: The twin brothers - 08/21/20 10:16 AM
Wow - a bit late to the party but I thoroughly enjoyed this. I'll be sure to check out more of the channel's content when I have spare time. smile
© PG Music Forums