PG Music Home
Posted By: DrDan Avantgard - 09/13/20 07:16 PM
a·vant-garde
/ˌaväntˈɡärd/
noun
new and unusual or experimental ideas, especially in the arts, or the people introducing them. Or otherwise know as this:

Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Avantgard - 09/16/20 03:54 PM
Dang, this was a scratch I didn't know I needed itched - loved the performance. I'll need to look more into this artist.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Avantgard - 09/16/20 09:24 PM
They definitely look like they were really in to their playing! Gotta love it when people really feel the art they're putting out there. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Avantgard - 09/17/20 06:55 AM
Kind of at a loss as to what to say about this Dan. I guess I don't get it. I'm sure as individuals, they are each talented in their own way, but as a group, they seem a bit disjointed and loose, I don't know...maybe that's the point.

Jeff
Posted By: DrDan Re: Avantgard - 09/17/20 02:22 PM
OK, Jeff I think you and I are on the same page. I have followed Tal since her early days on bass with Jeff Beck. She did some legendary stuff which you can find on you-tube. Then she went more solo and explored her vocals which I thought were fantastic - good for her! But this new stuff is apparently a bit beyond my pay-grade. Avantgard ain't for everyone thats why its Avantgard.
© PG Music Forums