PG Music Home
Posted By: Mark Hayes Maverick - 03/22/22 03:20 PM

"Maverick"

Best of YouTube? Maybe not, but it's some cool guitar soloing, heavy with FX, accompanied by a video (made with an old "Small Wonder" micro-camcorder taped to my front license plate) capturing, at asphalt level, a trip to the Taco Bell drive thru on 11/23/2008.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Maverick - 03/22/22 08:13 PM
Shucks, I thought the music would be the theme song from the Maverick television show. smile
Nope, but I liked it just the same. I enjoyed the video ride along too.
Posted By: Mark Hayes Re: Maverick - 03/22/22 08:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Shucks, I thought the music would be the theme song from the Maverick television show. smile
Nope, but I liked it just the same. I enjoyed the video ride along too.

This what you had in mind?

Something about that old male ensemble singing feels so low energy to me.

I find the video frustrating the way it ends before I get to the window, but you'd never have seen the order anyway. Anyway, taco very much.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Maverick - 03/22/22 11:00 PM
Yee Haw! Kinda sounds like a bunch of guys after too many drinks at a bar, doesn't it? Too bad television producers don't believe in theme songs any more. Some theme songs were actually hits. There was some good original music in commercials but now they just dust off classic rock.

The video left the ending for our imagination. Did he eat in the car or take it home? What did he order? Just for him or for everyone? So many questions.
© PG Music Forums