PG Music Home
Posted By: floyd jane Choir Claps - Loops - 02/11/14 03:12 PM
Since there seems to be at least some interest in this...
And since Kevin discovered that the RealDrum version of the Choir Claps plays on beats 1 and 3 (instead of the original 2 and 4)...

I decided using a Loop would be simpler - and just as effective...

Download the zip file from the link below. The file is 11M and contains 4 wav files...

Loop90bpm Choir Clap 1 and 3 - 4beat.wav
Loop90bpm Choir Clap 2 and 4 - 4beat.wav
Loop90bpm Choir Clap 1 and 3 - 16beat.wav
Loop90bpm Choir Clap 2 and 4 - 16beat.wav

CHOIR CLAPS LOOPS DOWNLOAD PAGE

Clicking the zip file link on the page will open a dialog so you can save the zip file to your computer. Once there, extract the contents (4 wav files) to a folder - than drag them to the Loops folder under bb (bb/RealTracks/Loops/Percussion Loops).

They will show up in the Loop selection screen of BIAB without having to do anything else.

When you use them...REMEMBER TO SELECT the Stretch Tempo checkbox and SET THE TEMPO to 90 and the # OF BEATS (4 or 16)... (see below)

The original post (Choir Claps "RealDrums") is here if you want to see that discussion:
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=234392#Post234392

Posted By: Frank Alves Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 02/14/14 05:27 PM
Thanks much for these. I play "old school" rock n' roll instrumentals and these will work perfect on some of the tunes!

Frank
Posted By: solidrock Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 02/17/14 08:55 PM
Thanks again Floyd !
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 02/22/14 03:39 AM
Thanks for posting these, however ,I,m having troubles with playing loops now. They were working fine before I upgraded to 2014, but now I cannot make then play when I load them. They display oh on the track bar, but no sound. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Mike B.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 02/22/14 02:05 PM
Don't know, Mike... perhaps you could post screen shots of your mixer - and your loops settings screen (loops selection screen)...

did you look to see if the decibels offset is set super low? grabbing at straws here...

CHECK TO MAKE SURE THE TRACK IS NOT FROZEN....
Posted By: solidrock Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 02/22/14 10:17 PM
Originally Posted By: cubanpete
... ,I,m having troubles with playing loops now. They were working fine before..

Originally Posted By: cubanpete
Hi friends, I recently installed the new BIB version 2014 and when try to use a loop, I load it and is listed, however can't hear any sound. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted By: solidrock
Thanks Floyd,
Just the wav file is 24bit and don't don't down sample in RB to 16bit, so there was just noise, after I converted the original to 16bit works fine. Already used it in a song.

Originally Posted By: solidrock
Is it a wav mp3 or wma, is it 16bit or 24bit ?

Floyd's Real Drums and Loops are 24bit they need to be converted to 16 bit.

Posted By: cubanpete Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 02/23/14 05:09 AM
Ok, thanks to all for the replies. I did a reset to factory (which I should've done first of all) and did solve the issue. For the latest Floyd's loops, I didn't have to convert them to 16 bit, they sound fine as they are.

Mike B.
Posted By: solidrock Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 02/23/14 07:46 AM
Yes it works in BB it has a sample rate converter (STOMBBNewx.exe) but RB don't so I just get noise.
Posted By: Mark Rhodes Re: Choir Claps - Loops - 08/23/20 03:57 PM
Thanks, Floyd!
I'm working on a song where these will be perfect.
Very generous of you.
© PG Music Forums