PG Music Home
Posted By: mrgeeze backing tracks - 04/10/16 11:19 AM
i'm working with biab to make some backing tracks for performance. i'd like to purchase a few commercially produced backing tracks to use as a reference.

Any users who have experience with high quality backing tracks they were happy with could perhaps pass on the links.

My criteria is quality not price.

I'm mostly playing jazz & blues on guitar. I would like at least bass and drums, perhaps keys (b3, rhodes, steinway).

I'm new to this so any advice would would be appreciated.
Posted By: mrgeeze Re: backing tracks - 04/10/16 11:23 AM
i guess i should have added, I am looking for backing tracks for commercially available music (Blue Bossa, Take 5, etc)
Posted By: GHinCH Re: backing tracks - 04/15/16 04:47 AM
Commercially made backing tracks are all over the internet. They come in many types, e.g. mp3, wav, midi... There are about two handfull of producers/market places out there, so you will find many duplicates.

There are not so many backing tracks on the market in BIAB format. There is Bob Norton (http://www.nortonmusic.com) of course, who makes aftermarket products for BIAB.

On the other hand, if you only need bass and drums and some keys, then just enter the chords to the songs you want to play in the chord sheet of BIAB, select one of the styles that sounds appropriate for your ears and play.

If you're looking for the chords, there are also all over the internet.

Good luck.
© PG Music Forums