PG Music Home
Posted By: Icelander Bass, Electric, Bossa Ev 120 - NEW version - 06/18/16 09:57 PM
I've noticed there's recently been a surge in downloads of the demo of my original test set, so I decided to revisit this concept for a proper overhaul. I ended up reworking pretty much the whole thing, so now it sounds something like this. For the demo I used the demo song for the =JOBIN style that came with the program, then changed a few of the RT's to complement that "all-electric Bossa band" concept cool

From the Memo:

"A warm, fretless electric bass, playing fairly basic Bossa Nova patterns. Includes designated a and (livelier) b substyles plus multiple endings, utilising an extensive set of chord templates provided by PG Music. Fit for a wider range of Even based styles & genres.

Tempo range: 80-160
"

Those interested can obtain the full set for a buck (that's 1 US dollar), contact me via PM for details.
Update: And to demonstrate this UT in a completely different context, have a listen to this pop song (no jazz chords, from the =DUN style demo song) at 75bpm, nearly half the base tempo.
And here's Demo 2, using the new, cool "Soul" RT with Gotlieb's excellent drumming set as template on top of an old PG demo song you all should know (replacing the bass with the UT, obviously). Showcases the differences between a & b substyles better than the first demo.
For the slow tempo version, see here

For the fast tempo version, see here
© PG Music Forums