PG Music Home
Posted By: paulpaul user tracks???????????? - 12/03/16 11:57 AM
need help with user tracks. realband
this is what i do to create user track.

new song
open wav/mp3 of an 8 bar bass line(do i have to enter chords for the 8 bars at this point?) or doesnt it matter?
next step is
render to new user track,add name
save

close song
open the new user file (do i open the sgu or wav file?
when i play track it does not change when i enter different chords ,its just exactly the same
any step by step help would be appreciated for this thicko)(yes i know its in the tutorial and i followed it step by step) but still no luck.
thanks to anyone with the patiencce to explain .
Posted By: Pipeline Re: user tracks???????????? - 12/03/16 06:34 PM
You can't make a usertrack from just 8 bars, you will be better creating loops from the 8 bars and using them.
You just need to Acidize the loops so RB/BB can use them, or enter the loop information in the loop window.
Loops are stored in bb\RealTracks\Loops . Selecting the Loops in BB/RB will open the loop window
You can Acidize the loop in the Menu > Render > Acidize
or here is an Acidizer.zip to run on Win10 set the Acidizer.exe > right click > Properties > Compatibility > Win7

This is the original installer but in only unpacks on XP, so the the above is unpacked standalone/portable http://www.xavierjefferson.com/acidizer/

Posted By: paulpaul Re: user tracks???????????? - 12/04/16 04:41 AM
thanks pipeline
i wasnt acidizing the track
ill try again
Posted By: Pipeline Re: user tracks???????????? - 11/15/19 05:28 PM
To get the Acidizer to run on Win 10 now I had to set the Compatibility mode to Vista.
I uploaded the Acidizer.zip to the PG server so it is still here down the track.
Just remove the .mp4 extension, you may have to set Explorer to Show File Extensions.

Acidizer.zip.mp4
© PG Music Forums