PG Music Home
Posted By: balbuena Usertrack problem - 01/24/17 05:17 AM
Hello everyone
I do not speak English so I use a translator, please excuse me.
The problem concerns the usertracks after having created in the rules of the art, usertracks held chords and dry agreements see below, from which I generate these usertracks in a project it remains silent did I do something of male Or es normal and if it's normal can hopefully fix the problem in a future patch thank you for your answers
have a good day.

Attached picture user tracks.png
Posted By: jacko_karel Re: Usertrack problem - 01/24/17 06:14 AM
What is your native language?

Originally Posted By: balbuena
Hello everyone
I do not speak English so I use a translator, please excuse me.
The problem concerns the usertracks after having created in the rules of the art, usertracks held chords and dry agreements see below, from which I generate these usertracks in a project it remains silent did I do something of male Or es normal and if it's normal can hopefully fix the problem in a future patch thank you for your answers
have a good day.
Posted By: balbuena Re: Usertrack problem - 01/24/17 09:20 AM
Hello jacko_karel, I am french
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Usertrack Holds problem Again. - 01/30/17 01:46 AM
PGmusic are working on fixing that long standing problem now, the usertrack's Holds/Shots will be stored in
PGmusic travaille sur la résolution de ce problème de longue date maintenant, les Holds / Shots de l'usertrack seront stockés dans
X:\bb\RealTracks\Library\Holds\User\
X:\bb\RealTracks\Direct Input\Library\Holds\User\
they will work the same way as RealTracks in the Holds folder work.
Ils fonctionneront de la même manière que RealTracks dans le dossier Holds.
You will load the template SGU/WAV then BB/RB will save the Holds/Shots to the Holds\User folder, if the instrument has "Direct Input" in the name it will save to the Direct Input folder.
Vous chargez le modèle SGU / WAV puis BB / RB sauvegarde les Hold / Shots dans le dossier Holds \ User, si l'instrument a "Direct Input" Dans le nom qu'il enregistre dans le dossier Direct Input.

You may have to record Shots on Beat 1&3 same as RealTrack Shots ????
Vous pouvez avoir à enregistrer des coups de feu sur Beat 1 & 3 même que RealTrack Shots ????

Attached picture BB_UT_Holds.jpg
Posted By: balbuena Re: Usertrack Holds problem Again. - 01/30/17 03:34 AM

Thank you Pipeline for your reply good day
© PG Music Forums