PG Music Home
Posted By: Pipeline 6/8 UserTrack Test - 12/16/18 01:57 AM
Real 6/8 is being asked for a lot, so I just tried making a 6/8 using a 3/4 style.
This should all work but but it's not, they should play A parts in the A and the B parts in the B but don't.
They are in C with just a few basic chords so when you try them just use the same chords as in the SGU's and use a 3/4 style
I gave up on usertracks some time back due to all the issues and limitations.
If you want to try them and see if you can find what's wrong go for it.

I just tried making a 3/4 UserTracks but same deal, I don't know if anyone has had any luck with 3/4UTs ???

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryvhmwclursx2nc/Rock%206-8%20UserTracks.rar?dl=1
Posted By: Cerio Re: 6/8 UserTrack Test - 12/17/18 04:16 AM
Originally Posted By: Pipeline

I gave up on usertracks some time back due to all the issues and limitations.

I also gave up on this for the same reason. It could be a great feature, but it really needs more work to be actually useful, like some of the new features introduced the last years: Audio Chord Wizard, Music XML support, and others.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: 6/8 UserTrack Test - 12/22/18 05:24 PM
Hi Pipeline,

I've tried your files and can't figure out why the audio is late. I'll continue to work with them as I come up with different ideas but so far I've no clue.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: 6/8 UserTrack Test Update - 12/29/19 05:56 AM
That all seems to be working in the latest Biab.
Use the same chords as in the SGU to test it.
It seems to be playing the verse style and chorus style correctly and the pre-fill going from chorus back to verse plays though it play this in other places of the chorus, you will here it plays a held strum on the second part of the bar in the chorus.
If you use this guitar below instead of the included one it has a vocal count that seems to line up now, though it still transposes some but not overly, as you will tell when the vocal pitch changes.
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=513914

Let me know what results you get.
© PG Music Forums