How/where do I add multiple .MGU files and have them then recognised/found by BIAB?

Posted by: chumbo

How/where do I add multiple .MGU files and have them then recognised/found by BIAB? - 09/15/19 09:42 AM

That's it really, the question is in the subject line smile

I imagine I have to copy/paste them somewhere and then probably there is some kind of rescan button somewhere to rebuild the song library?
Any help with that would be welcome!
Cheers,
Chumbo
Posted by: Pipeline

Re: How/where do I add multiple .MGU files and have them then recognised/found by BIAB? - 09/15/19 10:43 PM

bb\RealTracks\UserTracks\Guitar, Electric, Held Ev 85

Re: How/where do I add multiple .MGU files and have them then recognised/found by BIAB? - 09/15/19 11:13 PM

Hmmm....that doesn't look right.
First off, I don't see a single .MGU file in your first screen capture and secondly, that's an awfully specific folder (\Guitar, Electric, Held Ev 85) that doesn't sound like a very generic place for lots of random .MGU files (mostly jazz standards).

Thanks but I think I'll wait for at least one other reply to either confirm or point me in the right direction.
Cheers,
Posted by: Pipeline

Re: How/where do I add multiple .MGU files and have them then recognised/found by BIAB? - 09/15/19 11:21 PM

If they are not UserTracks (and other add-ons) and they are Songs
you are best to copy your post to New Post Band-in-a-Box for Windows

Re: How/where do I add multiple .MGU files and have them then recognised/found by BIAB? - 09/15/19 11:23 PM

Right, I see my mistake now. Thanks, I'll take it there...