PG Music Home
Guitar, Acoustic, Reggae Strum01 Ev16 4-4 90bpm.rar

Demo Guitar, Acoustic, Reggae Strum01 Ev16 4-4 90bpm.mp3
Pipeline,
Thank you!!! Very fun and useful UserTrack. I am amazed how well it works in BIAB.

PG crew, please more Ska/Reggae. If Pipeline can do it, you can too! I believe these genres are very under represented in RTs.
Ah Misha, but you didn't ask the magic question. "How did Pipeline do that?"
You can do it all in ReaTrak easily there's a new ver47 just released.
You can drop midi strum patterns into a Reaper track then it will fit them to the usertrack chords that you can get from the Biab Plugin "Biab Plugin Chords" even if you open the SGU in the Biab Standalone Plugin it will get the chords.
Midi Strum Pattern Generator
If you have a virtual instrument that follows a chord track like MusicLabs RealGuitars you can create any patterns you like and send the midi output of RealGuitar to any virtual instrument you like, like the PG Sforzando library of instruments or your own sfz like the free sfz in the user section of the forum.
EDIT: there's also MIDI Guitar Chord Tool
Hi Pipeline,

I love this style and already have a song that I want to use it with.

Now comes the 'Duh' question. What do I do with it. Where do I put it so that it appears i BIAB styles list.

Thank you.
1. Go to bb\RealTracks and right click on UserTracks folder > Send to Desktop create shortcut
2. You can use 7zip https://www.7-zip.org/download.html to open
Guitar, Acoustic, Reggae Strum01 Ev16 4-4 90bpm.rar
3. Drag the yellow Guitar, Acoustic, Reggae Strum01 Ev16 4-4 90bpm folder out of 7zip onto the UserTracks shortcut on the desktop.
4. Select an empty track up the top of Biab right click > Select UserTrack for this track.
5. Select > Guitar, Acoustic, Reggae Strum01 Ev16 4-4 90bpm

Thank you Pipeline, works great. smile smile
© PG Music Forums