PG Music Home
Hello everyone

I've searched for this drum beat in the style picker but not found anything quite right. Can anybody suggest which one, or could make one? It's a rap type style, as used in this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_wUPVU-6T4

thanks.
Try the loops included with Band-in-a-Box. You may find something close to what you hear.

Band-in-a-Box loops are at X:\bb\RealTracks\Loops where X equals the drive letter where RealTracks are stored.

Description: X:\bb\RealTracks\Loops
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Originally Posted By: garlicchilli
Hello everyone

I've searched for this drum beat in the style picker but not found anything quite right. Can anybody suggest which one, or could make one? It's a rap type style, as used in this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_wUPVU-6T4

thanks.

Likely not what your are looking for, but I was doing some drum mixing in EZD3 when I read this. So I:
1) ripped 24 bars of the Youtube audio to my desktop with Audicity
2) Dragged and dropped the mp3 into the EZD3 Bandmate.
3) Upon its analysis - EZD3 suggested a selection of matching grooves.
4) I auditioned the first choice and it sounded like a solid match.
Total time: ~3 minutes

How long have you been searching BIAB?
that's interesting, thanks. I spent an hour or so searching for a style in BIAB.
Great thanks, I'll take a look at the loops.
Sounds like: One - Two - and three -- and four and ---- One
Originally Posted by edshaw
Sounds like: One - Two - and three -- and four and ---- One
Yep. Sounds like the main drum riff in J. Giels' "Love Stinks".
I use exactly the same work flow as mentioned above ie dropping the audio into the Bandmate in EZDrummer3 (sometimes I split up the audio into stems and drop the audio drum stem into BandMate).

Now when the multipicker is in place it would be great if PGM could add a similar concept in BIAB in order ease and speed up the search for a particular drum rhythm within the drum library (and the same in finding most similar matching styes for an audio song)
Originellement posté par DrDan
Likely not what your are looking for, but I was doing some drum mixing in EZD3 when I read this. So I:
1) ripped 24 bars of the Youtube audio to my desktop with Audicity
2) Dragged and dropped the mp3 into the EZD3 Bandmate.
3) Upon its analysis - EZD3 suggested a selection of matching grooves.
4) I auditioned the first choice and it sounded like a solid match.
Total time: ~3 minutes

How long have you been searching BIAB?

The question now is how to get this Bandmate result into Biab. Worlds apart for now.
© PG Music Forums