PG Music Home
Welcome to the UserTracks Wishlist

UserTracks are user-created RealTracks. You need version 2014 of Band-in-a-Box to use or create UserTracks.

Since UserTracks are made by other users (and not by PG Music), you can ask others if they would like to make UserTracks for a style that you would like.

Typically these would be for "simpler" styles that wouldn't be too time consuming for a user to make, or "specialty" type styles or instruments.

For example, maybe you want a style with a 12-string guitar strumming quarter notes, or playing held notes. But you don't play guitar (or own a 12 string). So you place the request in this forum.

Each request should be in a separate thread. If a user plans to make the style you are requesting, they should reply asap to the thread, so that 2 people aren't working on the same request.

Sample Post:
Quote:
(from Mike) Hi all, I'd like a simple 12-string guitar style. Playing held chords. Mainly a pop style, so maj, min chords, and a few dom7, dim, and sus chords. Tempo about 85 would be good, even feel (though that doesn't matter since these are held chords)

Quote:
Hi Mike, Yes, I'll make that UserTracks and make it available free to you or others. I should have it ready within a week.

Anyone replying should give a time frame, such as a reply like this: "I should have it ready within a week." Please no "nebulous" replies like "I'm very busy now, but if I get free time I might make that style for you"

Once the UserTracks is ready, you should make it available like any other UserTracks. You should make a .zip file of the UserTracks folder, and then make a downloadable link to the .zip file (Many sites will help you with having a downloadable file available – dropbox.com is one of them. There are others listed here: http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/file-sharing-websites

Note: This forum is for wishlist for UserTracks that you would like others to make. There is a separate UserTracks forum here: http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=75&page=1

Also, there is a separate forum for posting wishlist items for PG Music to make RealTracks. Those would be typically made for RealTracks that would be more involved or would require a top studio musician to play them.
Posted By: Noel Lamoure Re: Welcome to the UserTracks Wishlist! - 12/17/13 04:15 PM
Hello,
is it possible to get the partion of notes played in as user tracks in real tracks?
Thank you in advance,
Noël
Posted By: Delvis Re: Welcome to the UserTracks Wishlist! - 09/24/14 10:45 PM
Hi,

I am looking for someone who is a Guru at making tracks. I am a singer with very little knowledge on how to get the tracks like I want them. I can tell you how I kinda want the arrangement if you can make it happen. I plan on doing a few of these every month and need somebody to partner with. I can pay you per track or do a split on cd baby and other sites where we sell the tracks.
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Welcome to the UserTracks Wishlist! - 05/15/15 01:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel Lamoure
Hello,
is it possible to get the partion of notes played in as user tracks in real tracks?
Thank you in advance,
Noël

Is it also Possible to assign when the track comes in? Say I want a horn part to only come in on a chorus but be syncopated. Is this possible?
Posted By: bari Re: Welcome to the UserTracks Wishlist! - 05/27/17 07:37 AM
ok
© PG Music Forums