PG Music Home
Posted By: Marty Wittmann Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 01/14/14 09:51 PM
I have noticed that there are no electric bass waltz swing tracks. This style is used in country and southern gospel music often. With a more modern country sound acoustic bass seems lacking. Any help in the future?
Marty
Posted By: silvertones Re: Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 01/15/14 03:04 PM
Build the template with all the chords,part markers and in 3 keys with just drums and I'll make it.Give other details as well.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 03/02/14 11:37 PM
Originally Posted By: silvertones
Build the template with all the chords,part markers and in 3 keys with just drums and I'll make it.Give other details as well.

"I'd like a copy too!" Pat said greedily
Posted By: Wyndham Re: Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 03/03/14 03:01 AM
John, if you could explain the steps as you develop the track, it might clarify some things for us still having problems.
Wyndham
Posted By: silvertones Re: Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 03/04/14 05:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Wyndham
John, if you could explain the steps as you develop the track, it might clarify some things for us still having problems.
Wyndham

If you look in the bb/realtracks/usertracks/templates you'll see some bb songs. I can use Pop Song 1 as a template just load in 3/4 waltz.The issue is that it's all BLUE part markers.Also a template more custom to what you want may be more versatile.So sned me a good template or even modify Pop Song 1 template and send it to me. I will then record the bass to the audio track. Once it's saved into a folder in the RTs/user folder it'll be ready for use.I also need stops and holds templates.
Posted By: silvertones Re: Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 03/04/14 05:44 PM
Also the blank templates don't give much chance for getting a could RT. The best is if you have an actual song mapped out that I could play against. The RT would be more realistic.
Posted By: Mac Re: Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 03/10/14 09:08 PM
Originally Posted By: Marty Wittmann
I have noticed that there are no electric bass waltz swing tracks. This style is used in country and southern gospel music often. With a more modern country sound acoustic bass seems lacking. Any help in the future?
Marty

Hi Marty,

Try dropping one of the 4/4 Electric Bass Realtracks into a 3/4 song.

It works because all that happens is the 4th beat gets ignored in the 3/4 song.

And it also may go far to explain why there are no 3/4 available.

We found this out about Bass tracks a few versions back, sounds like PG might want to add yet another Hint or Tip somewhere in the Picker...

--Mac
Posted By: aleck rand Re: Electric Bass Waltz Tracks - 05/01/14 07:29 PM
Hey Marty,

Fretted or fretless?

Aleck Rand
© PG Music Forums