PG Music Home
Posted By: Skywatcher Chord Wheel - 03/31/15 06:36 PM
Hello,

I have a idea for a enhancement for BIAB. I am a long time user of BIAB. I think this is the greatest software environment I have ever been in. And I have a extensive background.

I like to work with BIAB everyday. It is wonderful for a old guy like me that let music go in my youth and am now learning and relearning music.

What I would like to see is a "Chord Wheel" addition to BIAB. In my own use I have a APP from [url=HTTP://www.davidkbd.com][url=HTTP://www.davidkbd.com][url=HTTP://www.davidkbd.com]HTTP://www.davidkbd.com[/url][/url][/url] which allows me to find all of the chords that go together in any key. I take the chords and enter them into BIAB and come up with some very interesting songs. The chord wheel makes it easier because I don't have to guess at what might work. I know chord builder is useful but it doesn't give me a linear path like the chord wheel does.

It is a idea I thought you might be interested in.

Thanks so much for your wonderful product.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Chord Wheel - 03/31/15 08:38 PM
Hello Skywatcher and welcome to the forum. You've made an interesting suggestion. The suggestion may gain more viewership and response in the Band-in-a-Box Wishlist section ++ HERE ++
© PG Music Forums