PG Music Home
Posted By: Werner_L Film Music - 08/15/16 08:14 AM
Hi,
I am producing many videos and short movies - most of them for private use.
What I am looking for is to have some Realtrack Styles to write Film Music. May it be epic style or some others.

Thanks
Werner
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Film Music - 08/16/16 03:13 AM
try here: http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=359259#Post359259
There are people using Indiginus Instruments for Prime Time TV shows.
http://indiginus.com/solidstatehome.html
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Film Music - 08/16/16 04:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Werner_L
Hi,
I am producing many videos and short movies - most of them for private use.
What I am looking for is to have some Realtrack Styles to write Film Music. May it be epic style or some others.

Thanks
Werner

BIAB's Soundtrack feature is designed to do that. It is located under the Melody button in the top tool menu on the main screen.

It has sgu files that are themed based and listed by catagories. Midi styles accept replacing midi tracks with RealTracks and you can also create your own from scratch or import from existing files.

Soundtrack will automatically adjust the length and tempo of an sgu file to fit your video.

They are royalty free.
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Film Music - 08/22/16 06:06 PM
Charlie,

This is a great find, it took me a few seconds, but once I figured it out, it works great. For me it take several steps.

1.) I have to enter in desired time.

2.) It shows "adjust tempo and bars"

3.) I have to select them, and then when I close the window, I have to choose the song to end on the number of measures it suggests, and then you are very close time-wise.

But, I can't get it to do it all automatically in just one step though.

If I am taking unnecessary steps, I still find it great, just open it up in a DAW with an orchestra template and a way you go!!

smile

Attached picture Soundtrack Dialogue.png
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Film Music - 08/22/16 09:50 PM
You do have to make several selections so it will know the length and the mood you are establishing but I've not found anything any easier or much more fun.

I have a lot of fun with it. Hope you do too.

Charlie
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Film Music - 08/22/16 10:01 PM
I know it is awesome!!!!! Thanks so much for pointing this out. I have already finished 3 symphonies in 1 hour, all in D minor, and gosh I sound just like Beethoven!!

smile
© PG Music Forums