PG Music Home
Posted By: avatars_the_titletrack Soundtrack Fakebooks - 04/09/10 11:07 AM
I have bought BB 2010 UltraPlusPak and it comes with Soundtrack Fakebook , but I don't understand if both volume 1 and 2 are included in the same folder?
I have checked out the website demos for vol 2 and I appear to have these tracks, yet the folder is just called 'Soundtrack Fakebook'. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Soundtrack Fakebooks - 04/12/10 10:34 PM
Hello,

Yes both volumes are in the same folder.
Posted By: avatars_the_titletrack Re: Soundtrack Fakebooks - 04/14/10 07:48 PM
ok thanks
Posted By: Vibeman27 Re: Soundtrack Fakebooks - 06/23/10 11:54 AM
Really hate to sound like a dunce but learned that "any question is a good question." So...... Can somebody tell me what Soundtrack Fakebooks is. I just purchased UltraPak 2010 and did not know of or what this feature is.

Thanks
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Soundtrack Fakebooks - 06/23/10 05:12 PM
Hello Vibeman,

The soundtrack music styles in Styles Set 50 enable you to quickly create background music for many projects such as home movies, corporate presentations, your latest movie creation, voice-over backgrounds or any other uses. Of course these styles can also be used as regular Styles. You can think of these styles as a kind of blank mood canvas, over which you can add your own melodic content. Each style's mood can be easily identified by its name. Styles include: Bluesy1, Excite1, Funny1, Joyous1, Mystery1, and many more. The SoundTrack MIDI Fakebook is a bunch of royalty-free Band-in-a-Box songs that we composed that use these styles. They are ready for you to use as is or change to suit your own needs. Miles Black composed many of the songs. You should find them in the '\bb\SoundTrack MIDI Fakebook' folder.
© PG Music Forums