PG Music Home
Posted By: critter Voice Live-2 with Biab - 06/23/10 04:59 AM
I tried support with TC Helicon and they are not familiar with the Biab software, so if anyone has a VL-2 and is using one, can you use just the usb, or, do I still need to use the Fast Track Pro? Please solve for me. Thanks
Posted By: John Conley Re: Voice Live-2 with Biab - 06/23/10 08:52 PM
I have he voicelive not the 2, but I run it off a midi cable.

And set it to midich 5 and set the biab output to ch5 5 on the thru channel and send commands to it that way.
Posted By: critter Re: Voice Live-2 with Biab - 06/25/10 04:43 AM
Got it working okay with cords, sure wish you could do it with just the usb. Thanks....So John how are you doing? All my relatives on my Mothers side lived in and around Toronto, There is no one left, with me being 60 and most of the family was that old back in the late 60's. Does Etobicoke, Downsview, sound familiar. How about Dundas St., the 401, The Queensway, Toronto had yellow police cars, and let's not forget the O.P.P. I haven't been up there since my Grandfather died in 92. I saw Niagara Falls since a baby but I hear now it's a big tourist trap. I don't know why I started rambling, those were the good old days. Oh yeah, let's not forget Gordon Sinclair on CFRV or was it CFRB........Anyway keep us informed on your doings at home.......Steve
Posted By: John Conley Re: Voice Live-2 with Biab - 06/25/10 11:38 AM
I lived in Toronto. Now white and blue cop cars. Gordon Sinclair died a long time ago. Best time to visit Niagara is in the winter. Seems half of Japan is there otherwise. At least you are taller to get a photo.

I have a son there, it's about a 2 hour drive, I live 1/2 between there and Windsor/Detroit.

Too bad my voicelive is not usable at the moment. I have no voice due to radiation treatments. Hopefully that comes back asap.
© PG Music Forums