PG Music Home
Posted By: GaboM BiaB Android App - 01/26/12 01:48 AM
Hi!
I´ve purchased the app and I have a question. I´m a trumpet player. In my desktop BiaB I need to adjust the concert pitch to -2. How can I make this on the android app?
Thanks
Posted By: DrDUBose BIAB Android Tuning - 01/26/12 02:03 AM
Gabo,

I don't think it matters, and do not recall seeing any tuning controls/options on the app. Since the app works from a rendered BIAB file that you first produce on the desktop, if you have the tuning/key in the BIAB file set up there to play in the key you want to play against, there should be no problem with the rendered file, which is what the app works with, when you play the rendered file from the android app. Try it. Best of luck, and don't expect too much from the app. It's really more a player type app anyway when you use it stand alone.
Posted By: GaboM Re: BIAB Android Tuning - 01/27/12 08:05 PM
You´re wright. It works. It´s enough for practicing in hollidays.
Thanks a lot
Posted By: Paul G. BIAB - Android & Bluetooth - 08/29/12 01:43 AM
Has anyone tried or been successful in using the Android player with bluetooth headphones? The app is running very well on a Samsung Galaxy Note with. Android 4.04 Wired headphones work fine. Is this something I can expect with the next app version?
Posted By: Paul G. Re: BIAB - Android & Bluetooth - 02/19/13 01:41 PM
I guess I'm the only person that wants this?
Posted By: Paul G. Re: BIAB - Android & Bluetooth - 02/21/13 03:41 AM
Tried it with an ear-bud and now it works with both the ear-bud AND with my WP-350s ....fantastic!
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: BIAB - Android & Bluetooth - 02/21/13 03:17 PM
Cool glad it works!
© PG Music Forums