PG Music Home
Posted By: MartinB Jazz Piano MasterClass - frustration - 05/06/12 08:35 PM
I was unable to get a Jazz Piano MasterClass CD from the year 2001 running on a Win 7 / 64 Bit system here. Even the Update Patch from the Support pages did not work.

I thus re-purchased the Jazz Piano MasterClass expecting that a fresh e-delivery should deliver a functional version of this program.

Downloaded the installation file ... installed ... and got again a program crash from this freshly bought program.

PG Music, please fix this otherwise magnificent program (if running at all), or have it removed from your Sales pages.

29 $ down the drain ...
For other customers, we did get the Jazz Piano MasterClass working on this customers system. Thank you Martin for contacting me at Support.

Rob.
Posted By: MartinB Re: Jazz Piano MasterClass - frustration - 05/10/12 06:22 PM
Hi Rob,

yes, thanks for straightening out the problem here. The Jazz Piano MasterClass works like a breeze now.

Support sent links to complete installation files (just a few hMB). While these installation files do work fine, the e-delivery and the patches (Build 76, May 25 2011), supposedly fixing problems with the CDs, do *not* work. I trust PG Music goes out on a limb to update patches and e-delivery files as well.

Great support, Rob!
Thanks again
Posted By: UHinrichs Re: Jazz Piano MasterClass - frustration - 05/30/12 09:15 AM
Hi, Rob
Is there a chance to get the information about what you did to get the installation running? I have all masterclass programs and Multimedia programs. I've tried to patch with the recent one from support to fix the screen problem. no program could be started from there on. I am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit with 4GB of Memory and NVIDIA Graphicboards. I've talked to support last year and didnt get a fix so far. Thanks for any help in advance
Hi,

If you send an email to support@pgmusic.com, we can send you the files you need.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
© PG Music Forums