PG Music Home
Posted By: Pat Marr guitar chord dictionary - 02/26/14 04:13 PM
a while back my hard drive failed and I had to reinstall BIAB.

I noticed today that the guitar chord dictionary is not reinstalled, and I can't find it on my collection of hard drives and CDs that contain previous PGMusic purchases.

While I continue looking, I figure it doesn't hurt to ask if anybody remembers off the top of their head which package/year included that program...

Thanks in advance to anybody who can save me from dying in "search hell"
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: guitar chord dictionary - 02/27/14 03:06 AM
2007 25-pak add-on, and

2012 10 pak

Posted By: Pat Marr Re: guitar chord dictionary - 02/27/14 03:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
2007 25-pak add-on, and

2012 10 pak

thanks Larry.
Now I know why I can't find it. I started reusing the older version hard drives as extra storage, failing to consider that I didn't buy the same package every time. Bummer. No telling what other extras I might have deleted along the way.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: guitar chord dictionary - 02/27/14 03:43 PM
Pat - did you notice in the side bar ( Over there >>>>>>)
It's "on sale" for 10 bucks...
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: guitar chord dictionary - 02/27/14 07:08 PM
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Pat - did you notice in the side bar ( Over there >>>>>>)
It's "on sale" for 10 bucks...

I did notice... but before I buy it again, I'm gonna keep looking to see if I have it backed up somewhere.

But really, considering the value of my time, its probably a no brainer to just pay the 10 bucks...
Posted By: Mac Re: guitar chord dictionary - 03/01/14 06:09 PM
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
a while back my hard drive failed and I had to reinstall BIAB.

I noticed today that the guitar chord dictionary is not reinstalled, and I can't find it on my collection of hard drives and CDs that contain previous PGMusic purchases.

While I continue looking, I figure it doesn't hurt to ask if anybody remembers off the top of their head which package/year included that program...

Thanks in advance to anybody who can save me from dying in "search hell"

You're a registered user at pgmusic, try contacting sales and support directly and explain the issue to them.

I'm thinking that they might be able to supply you with a download link to that proggie.

Worth asking.

--Mac
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: guitar chord dictionary - 03/01/14 06:46 PM
good point Mac!
© PG Music Forums