PG Music Home
Why not embrace the hashtag trend for today, and celebrate the 2006 release of GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country?! #ThrowbackThursday

While announcing the release of this popular program, Peter had stated: "It’s been a thrill to work with an artist of Brent Mason’s calibre, and to feature his unique talents in the GuitarStar program. Brent is an incredible guitar player and a remarkable teacher."

We have continued to work with Brent and offer a huge assortment of RealTracks by him too!

The GuitarStar series doesn't stop with Brent - we also offer:
GuitarStar Volume 1: Rockin' Riffs
GuitarStar Volume 2: Rockin' Riffs for the Beginner
What a interesting thread to see pop up!

Just re-installed guitar star last night! October starts the woodshed season for me. Although I am really busy with live shows and studio demos, I am doing what I can to get learning time in! And this is a little talked about hidden gem program from PG music! It is deceptively 'riff' based. But it holds alot of gold! Once you get past learning the riffs, you get into Brent's thought process that comes across as a natural result of creating the program. Playing 50+ riffs over each of 3 progressions reveals a pattern of thought that is great help. Love Guitar Star! Highly recommended and totally relevant today!

Cheers, RG

I really would like to see PG Music add to both the Guitar Star and Blues Guitar offerings.
© PG Music Forums