PG Music Home
Purchase a download of the video tutorial today for the special price of just $20!

**Until November 30th!**

Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac Explained
Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows Explained

Join Groove 3's Eli Krantzberg as he thoroughly explains the "ins-and-outs" of Band-in-a-Box, including basic setup, creating arrangements, RealTracks, SuperTracks, the Stylepicker Window, Part Markers, DAW Plugin mode and more!
Groove3 customer support is as good as it gets. When the first BiaB Explained video series was released I purchased it then discovered it covered BiaB for Mac (2014). After I brought it to their attention they allowed me to download the BiaB for Windows Explained (2015) series once it was released.

I have learned a lot from the videos. They are well thought out, concise and easy to follow.

You can pay a monthly fee and access everything Groove 3 has produced or pay one time and download a specific video series. I downloaded the videos so I can use them as a reference whenever I need to.
Thank you Jim for the positive feedback on their company!
I bought the Windows BIAB tutorial and found it to be quite good. Learned a lot and well worth the price!
Callie, you're doing a very nice job with these tips and reminders. We appreciate it.
© PG Music Forums