PG Music Home
So today my BIAB iPhone app automatically updated and now none of the songs which I had downloaded from my computer play anymore. They all register in green text in the directory in which they are saved, which is supposed to indicate that both the song file and m4a sound file are associated, but when the song is selected and loaded in the main screen, the play button is colored red, indicating that the sound file is not there, and the song will not play when the button is clicked. I've tried re-downloading both the song and sound files but they still don't work. So I'm completely dead in the water.
OK, I found a work around...but I'm not very happy about it. First I had to update my Mac desktop version of BIAB 2015 to the latest build. Then I had to re-save the song in the new version and output a new m4a sound file, then download both to the iPhone app. So it looks like I'll have to redo my entire song library for my iPhone app. Not cool. Am I going to have to do this for every update of this app?
Hello. This happens to me too. I just got an iPad Air 2, downloaded the latest BIAB app, the latest BIAB desktop build on my Mac 10.9, created a song, saved it to m4a, downloaded it to my iPad, but when I open it the Play icon is red and when I press it, it shows me to "enter server IP". I need help with this ASAP, as I use my BIAB app for live gigs (I've been using a borrowed iPad Mini up until so far)!!
I upgraded to BIAB 2016 and I also have the updated iOS app for BIAB. However, I am having the same issue with the BIAB iOS app on both the iPhone 6 and the iPad.

I deleted the app and re-installed it. I then connected to the BIAB server and downloaded all the songs again from the BB2GO folder. On the app, these songs are highlighted in green, indicating that the rendered versions are on the mobile device.

But, the rendered (downloaded) songs won't play as they used to do in the previous versions. It appears that the updated program won't allow the ios app to play downloaded songs without being connected back to the BIAB server. This stinks! Please help.
We are looking into this, and expect an update to be available in the next week. If the 'browser' method isn't working for you, a workaround is to use the Dropbox method to download songs to your device.
An update is available, and it should fix these problems now.
© PG Music Forums