PG Music Home
Starting with version 1.2.1 of BiaB for iOS, it seems it is no longer supported on my Ipad 4th generation from 2015. Is there any particular reason for that (from the release notes, there seems to be no new functionality, only bug fixes)?

/Björn
Is this because of iOS 11, or some other reason?
What version of iOS are you running on your iPad specifically?
A 30-month old thread. We are well beyond the iOS that would have been used then.

Do we know if this app still works?
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
A 30-month old thread. We are well beyond the iOS that would have been used then.

Yes, our app for iPad and iPhone still works. smile
Thank you.
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music

But probably no more with iPad (6th Generation) iOS 13.4.1.
I am able to connect to the server, but neither the track names, nor the volume or mute settings or the speed are working. All is set to default and can not correctly be changed. Further indications like "C.d" (C chord no drums) are not supported.
Are there any known issues?
Thanks for comments.
Originally Posted By: AndL
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music

But probably no more with iPad (6th Generation) iOS 13.4.1.
I am able to connect to the server, but neither the track names, nor the volume or mute settings or the speed are working. All is set to default and can not correctly be changed. Further indications like "C.d" (C chord no drums) are not supported.
Are there any known issues?
Thanks for comments.

Are you using the version that is paired with a Mac or with a Windows machine? You mentioned the server so I assume you mean that you are using it paired with the Windows version yes?

This may sound odd, but if you plug in a pair of headphones, are you able to use the volume and mute settings? Some iPad models also have a switch on the side, which can be used to silence your iPad if you have it enabled in your Settings. If you plug in headphones and it works, that may be the fix is disabling this setting.
© PG Music Forums