PG Music Home
Posted By: jacojazzbass SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 10/09/09 05:12 PM
Hi I just purchased this program last week and I've imported different audio files in to it and it seems to miss alot of the
notes that are in the bass lines, has anyone else come across this issue?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 10/11/09 03:23 PM
Sent you a PM.
Posted By: steveljohn Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 11/10/09 11:59 AM
Its really good so did you get any positive result from this or not.tell me i am also thinking to buy this program
Posted By: FenderJazz Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 02/11/11 04:34 PM
Hi, I have a copy of SIENZO Digital Music Mentor, with a licence purchased a few years ago now. I was having a problem in that it was missing alot of the notes that are in the bass line, and was putting in a few that were not in the bass line. Thinking it may be corrupted I uninstalled the program then reinstalled it. To my dismay there is now no way to enter the licence key, so my software is now useless. Is there any kind of a solution for this. There is no 'support' or 'contact' choices on the SIENZO Digital Music Mentor site - www.sienzo.com Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Dave
Posted By: FenderJazz Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 02/11/11 04:37 PM
Hi, I have a copy of SIENZO Digital Music Mentor, with a licence purchased a few years ago now. I was having a problem in that it was missing alot of the notes that are in the bass line, and was putting in a few that were not in the bass line. Thinking it may be corrupted I uninstalled the program then reinstalled it. To my dismay there is now no way to enter the licence key, so my software is now useless. Is there any kind of a solution for this. There is no 'support' or 'contact' choices on the SIENZO Digital Music Mentor site - www.sienzo.com Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Dave
Posted By: GWA Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 02/17/11 06:30 PM
Perhaps you can call them?

Sienzo AB
Signalvägen 16, 226 51 Lund
Tel 040-690 50 50 Mob 073-344 07 02
www.sienzo.se

Mer kontaktinformation

Tel046-286 37 90
Mob073-344 07 03

Företagsinformation

Organisationsnummer556667-4734
KommunLund
LänSkåne län

Läs mer: http://www.lokaldelen.se/foretag/Lund/356399/Sienzo+AB/#ixzz1EF4goFQu
Posted By: bassmanwa Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 04/04/11 01:55 AM
If you have your original serial number when you purchased the software, when you load up the latest version it will ask for a serial number, enter the number and then it will let you know there is a later version so you then run that program and it will all work okay. Hope this solves your problem
Posted By: alexf60 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 04/21/11 02:07 PM
Hi, some time ago my licensed DMM 2.6.0.6 stopped processing mp3 files. When I try to load mp3 it says "The song file format is not supported". It only accept wav files now. I re-installed it several times, this didn't help. Any idea what could be wrong?
Posted By: Ndavidoff Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 04/23/11 10:59 PM
Hi,

I've got similar problem - I bought that program a couple of years ago. Now I've upgraded my computer, and the icon for DMM is left empty. I tried to download from the same site you tried, with no effect - there is no contact for them or any place to put my serial number in. The site advised on Forum does not work at all, nor does Sienzo.com, and there are no contact details in the manual...SOS! Did you manage to contact them eventually?
Posted By: Ndavidoff Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 04/23/11 11:02 PM
Where could I download DMM from? I have my serial number, but lost icon contents when changed my computer. Could you please help? Sienzo site does not offer any serial number logins
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 04/27/11 06:15 PM
Hello,

To test this out, I downloaded the Demo version from sienzo.com, and was able to enter my serial number when the warning window appeared. You can also force this warning window to appear by selecting View | Web Dialog.
Posted By: madcap802 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 04/12/12 02:33 PM
Hey, I'm having a similar problem, are there servers shut down? The program no longer works for the last 6 months.
Posted By: Mario2 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 03/13/13 03:27 PM
Hi madcap,

you can download the latest version of DMM on: http://www.sienzo.com/

On the left side there is a green link "Download DMM!" Click on it and you get a test and trial version including the option to change it via serial number in a full version.
Posted By: Mario2 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 09/17/13 09:05 AM
I recently noticed that the site www.sienzo.com is down. Has somebody any ideas what the reason?
Posted By: lennoxrandall Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 10/25/13 05:56 AM
Hello,

It was really amazing to improvise the audio but why is it that the site www.sienzo.com is still shut down ?
Posted By: UncleJohn Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 01/14/14 02:48 AM
I see from the posts in this thread that Sienza is no longer operational, which would explain why I am unable to reinstall my software on my new computer. Does anybody know of a way to enter a properly purchased key without the now defunct verification page? Or has my money been wasted?
Posted By: Mario2 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 03/21/14 10:16 AM
I think it is fact that Sienzo stopt her business. I bought my DMM years ago and registered it well.
I remember that you must create a unique computer ID, sent it to Sienzo and get back a valid key.

I'm very disappointed of this situation because Sienzo didn't inform the registered users about the ending of her business.

For the future I have cloned my harddisk to get a funktional DMM on stock. Hope the rest of my hardware is funktional for a long time.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 03/21/14 03:30 PM
Users of this program should investigate the Audio Chord Wizard of Band-in-a-Box. Also, if you are looking for control of individual audio pitches, then investigate Melodyne Editor.
Posted By: Mario2 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 05/02/14 06:30 PM
I've used the Audio Chord Wizard of Band-in-a-Box but the result was not what I expected.
I'm disappointed about the Audio Chord Wizard because the same audio file deliver a very well result with DMM.
Posted By: Duncan55 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 08/02/14 01:47 AM
Hi all, Seems a great shame that this sienzo site has shut down. I'm in the same boat, left with a useless cd. Surerly someone has a solution somewhere.
Posted By: Célio Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 07/12/17 09:48 PM
Como faço para adquirir o software "Digital Music Mentor" quer funcione no Windows 10?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 07/13/17 02:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Célio
Como faço para adquirir o software "Digital Music Mentor" quer funcione no Windows 10?

Google translation from Portuguese to English: "How do I get the "Digital Music Mentor" software to work on Windows 10?"

English response: "Sienzo Digital Music Mentor software has not been updated for use with Windows 10. Because Windows 10 works with audio in a different method then prior versions of Windows, it is unlikely the program will ever work with Windows 10. Sorry."

Google Portuguese translation: "O software Sienzo Digital Music Mentor não foi atualizado para uso com o Windows 10. Como o Windows 10 funciona com áudio em um método diferente, as versões anteriores do Windows, é improvável que o programa nunca funcione com o Windows 10. Desculpe."
© PG Music Forums