PG Music Home
Posted By: Torq2 Jazz Masterclass Midi problems. [Resolved] - 12/31/21 10:51 AM
Hi,
Could some kind person help me please.

Here I am again with yet another PG Music program, despite swearing that I wouldn't buy anything else from them.

Anyhow, I have installed the above program and this Gannon fella is talking to me about a F7 chord, and there is music playing, all seemed good.

Then, I clicked on a backing track. First off, it's saying that I won't hear anything because there is no midi driver selected. So I select options and go the the midi section. There I find my U-Phoria interface showing as the only input option. Next to this it is also showing as an output option, along with GS Wavetable Synth.
So I select GS Wavetable and click OK. Then it says, no input driver continue anyway, I select yes. It then says, file not open, after clicking ok, it opens with, error writing.Ini File.
To be clear, I am not looking to play a midi device into it, I just want it to play a backing track.

I'm only just starting with it, but it doesn't appear to be giving much in the way of a lesson, considering it's called a master class. Perhaps as I work through it, it might offer something up.

Regards Rob
Posted By: Torq2 Re: Jazz Masterclass Midi problems. - 12/31/21 10:55 AM
These programs drive me crazy. After fiddling around for two days, it now decides to work.
© PG Music Forums