PG Music Home
Hello,

Band in a box differentiates the management of real tracks and the management of real drums, and we have different windows for these 2 cases (the real track picker is distinct from the real drum peacker, the regenerate part of track only concerns real tracks ...

From my point of view, it would be good in terms of the user interface, to consider real drums as an instrument like any other, in the same way as guitars, pianos, and to ensure that all instruments are managed in the same way.

Consequently, the real track picker would also work for guitars, as well as for real drums, the window for regenerating a part of a track would be the same regardless of the instrument concerned, guitar, drums. ... (even if we depend on the type of instrument chosen, we could display certain fields and not others)

For me this would significantly simplify the user interface.

Best regards
Yes, this is an excellent and quite reasonable request.

+1
+1
Although I rarely us RDs I can see this as a very important improvement for those that do use them thus

+1
+1 ... though this is just another part of "All Tracks Are Equal", so hopefully is already on its way.
+1
+1
If you could edit the RealDrums Non-Destructively this would give total control of what you need where. Once edited how you want you could generate up the stems using the same sections if need be.
You can import the source RealDrum to a track, set the base tempo then edit it but you end up with a 32bit wav file attached to the SGU.

Full Screen

Attached File
+1
+1 here, thanks!
+! from me, too.
© PG Music Forums