PG Music Home
I use BIAB a lot for learning solos generated by the Realtracks Soloist. Sometimes I like just some parts of the solo, but I'd like to regenerate specific bars with other phrases. You can do it easily with MIDI soloist, using the "Generate Solo for specific number of bars" feature, building this way a solo that you like for further study. Unfortunately, this feature don't work currently with Real Soloist, wich is a shame.

I know you can do this with RealBand, but, since there are so many musically useful BIAB functions lacking in this program (for example, Realcharts) I'd really like having this possibility without switching from BIAB to RB and back to BIAB.

Peace,
I fully agree!
+1 shame Cerio had to leave.
Would be nice.

But is probably harder to pull off as the new part must blend in smoothly with the older ones. OTOH, I trust in the technical prowess of the devs.

Masi
Originally Posted By: Masi
Would be nice.

But is probably harder to pull off as the new part must blend in smoothly with the older ones. OTOH, I trust in the technical prowess of the devs.

Masi

I hate to point out the obvious, but this has been on the top ten list of requests for over 10 years! Don't let this stop you from doing what can be done.
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
I hate to point out the obvious, but this has been on the top ten list of requests for over 10 years!

Oh, really? Then I have no idea what prevented them from implementing that feaure.

Masi
<<< I use BIAB a lot for learning solos generated by the Realtracks Soloist. Sometimes I like just some parts of the solo, but I'd like to regenerate specific bars with other phrases. >>>

Is the need here, just regeneration of the audio in small audio clips or having notation, tablature and Real Charts?
© PG Music Forums