PG Music Home
Posted By: Sam Kanter Realtracks for slower tempos! - 07/14/08 07:58 PM
Please - we need acoustic bass and sax for SLOWER TEMPOS. We cann ot use these great realtracks for anything under 130bpm.

Thanks!
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Realtracks for slower tempos! - 07/15/08 07:37 PM
Believe me, that's the first thing everybody has asked for and indications are they're coming. Keep in mind each Real Track is a full blown studio production that has to be integrated into Biab so there's a ton of work involved with creating each one. Also, this is a world wide forum and there's people from all over who are into different styles of music and they're clamoring for their favorites too. I'm sure it's difficult for PG Music to prioritize all the requests. Eventually (a year or two, maybe?) we're going to have so many Real Tracks that hard drive space, access and organization are going to become real issues but man, imagine a whole orchestra in different styles and tempos to choose from, talk about an embarrasment of riches for a musician!

Bob
Posted By: Sam Kanter Re: Realtracks for slower tempos! - 07/21/08 12:27 AM
I'm aware that making realtracks is not easy, and I appreciate PG Music's efforts with this great program. The realtracks are just terrific.

Having said that, it seems that leaving out the entire category of BALLADS and MEDIUM TEMPO tunes is quite an oversight that needs to be corrected -- hopefully before we get more variations of Country realtracks.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Realtracks for slower tempos! - 07/22/08 12:17 AM
Yes, we're working on some ballads right now.
Posted By: Sam Kanter Re: Realtracks for slower tempos! - 07/23/08 02:47 AM
Quote:

Yes, we're working on some ballads right now.

Yea!!! (which instruments?)

Thanks, Peter. I knew that you would see the need...
© PG Music Forums