PG Music Home
Posted By: sfmag1 Offer 2 Different Versions - 06/16/12 06:31 AM
The first would be BIAB "Basic",without all the Real Tracks,soloists,complicated stuff,etc.-made for example, to write and playback songs,as well as print out lead sheets.

The "Pro" version would have all the bells and whistles the basic one does not have.

I get the feeling that BIAB is trying hard to be a "one size fits all/does all" sort of program that is becoming too bloated/complicated.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Offer 2 Different Versions - 06/16/12 12:45 PM
Have you seen the Sales page? Lots of choices to upgrade even a $29 program only from version before the latest. http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm A lot of people find Biab complicated at first, but once they get the hang of it seems pretty easy. Users will walk you through anything on the forums too!
Posted By: LawTunes Re: Offer 2 Different Versions - 06/16/12 01:18 PM
Here's my two cents: I understand about 20% of what BIAB does and can do, but that's enough to let me do what I want. Every now and then I try another feature, and it nearly always turns out that it makes what I do better so I incorporate it into my process. So I advocate getting the full program if you can and poking around when you can. I do think it would be helpful to have an outline of the complete feature set, with a sentence or so summarizing what each feature can do/why it might be useful, and then maybe even a link from each reference to a video showing that feature in use.
© PG Music Forums