PG Music Home
Posted By: johnnyzell retardondos and better endings . . . . . - 04/16/09 11:59 PM
My "wish" would be for retardondos and access to better endings with same . . . . .
Posted By: Mac Re: retardondos and better endings . . . . . - 04/17/09 03:10 AM
Make that ritardondo and I'll say +1
Posted By: abaudio Re: retardondos and better endings . . . . . - 04/18/09 01:13 AM
+1
Whoops! Thanks Mac . . . . ritardondo. JZ
I concur, slowing down. Fading out.
Posted By: Donsta Re: retardondos and better endings . . . . . - 05/03/09 10:19 AM
Better endings would get me to upgrade far more quickly than adding new Real Styles. So put me down as being + 1
Posted By: alogie Re: retardondos and better endings . . . . . - 05/04/09 07:50 PM
Quote:

If we agree to make it ritardando then I'm in.
+1 for better endings, especially for styles using RealDrums and RealTracks
If only the endings were 4 bars rather than 2... or rather, the same 2-bar endings but with an extra two bars added on to allow more natural decay for the notes and the reverb.
Tom, good idea.
Hi all - just a newby (well, aside from having tried BIAB probably about 15 years ago) - but yes, first and foremost on the wish-list, I think, is better endings using RealTracks and RealDrums. I thought it was me or my computer at first, 'til I checked the forums and found that "holds" don't work with RealTracks. After one day, I'm greatly impressed with BIAB 2009.5 (on Vista) - there are some minor glitches, but the big disappointment is the performance of RealTrack endings.

I'm thinking maybe of trying to tack on a 2-measure ending after a vamp-like tag, and slowing down those last two measures - does this make sense / has anyone tried this / any other simple-ish workarounds?
Posted By: WienSam Re: retardondos and better endings . . . . . - 08/16/09 11:59 AM
Welcome to the forum, John

You can adapt and edit the endings (slow downs, fade outs, etc) but you need to do it in RB not BIAB

Take a look

HTH
[I just happened to re-read this thread.]

This is another fine example of how PG Music acts on some items in the Wishlist. Tom mentioned having a 4-bar ending to allow the 2-bar ending to decay, and that's exactly what we have now in version 2010.

And you certainly can do slow downs and fade-outs in BIAB.
Posted By: Cerio Re: retardondos and better endings . . . . . - 04/20/10 09:27 PM
Quote:

Quote:

If we agree to make it ritardando then I'm in.

+1
© PG Music Forums